Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates who are Domicile of the Union Territories of J&K/ Ladakh, for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPHW) courses for the academic session – 2022
JKCET 2022 Registration Form Online Link Out at jkbopee.gov.in, check eligibility
- Receipt of Online Application Forms – 13.04.2022
- Last Date for Filling up of the Online Application Forms – 11.05.2022
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Online
- Entrance Mode -Offline
- Syllabus for Examination – Available on Brochure
- Date of Entrance Test – to be notified separately
- Official Website – www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Official Notification – Download
- A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K/ UT of Ladakh
- A candidate must have passed 10thor equivalent examination from recognized Board with Science & Math Subjects.
- Candidates have not crossed upper age as 35 years up to 01.01.2022.
- A candidate must be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10thclass examination 2022 can also apply
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examinations (10th class marks certificate)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10thcertificate)
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)