J&K Social Welfare Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification
JK Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Overview
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for Center Administrator & other posts purely on temporary/contractual basis initially for a period of one year on consolidated salary, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of scheme and funding from the Government. The posts are being advertised for establishment of One Stop Centre (OSC) in the District under Ministry of Women and Child Development Govern of India.
The candidates must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of Application form.
JK Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Centre Administrator (Female) – Degree in Law or Master’s Degree in Social work
- Case worker (Female) – Degree in Law or Master’s Degree in Social work
- Counsellor (Female) –Master’s in Social Work/Clinical Psychology
- Para Legal Personal/Lawyer (Female) – Degree in Law or Masters in Social Science Subject
- Para Medical Personal (Female) – Professional Degree in Paramedics with a background in health right
- IT Staff – Graduation Degree with Diploma in Computer /IT
- Multi-Purpose Helper – 10thPassed
- Security Guard – 10thPased
JK Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Centre Administrator (Female) – Rs.40000/-
- Case worker (Female) – Rs.14000/-
- Counsellor (Female) – Rs.22000
- Para Legal Personal/Lawyer (Female) – Rs.13000/-
- Para Medical Personal (Female) – Rs.10000/-
- IT Staff – Rs.11000/-
- Multi-Purpose Worker – Rs.10000/-
- Security Guard – Rs.10000/-
- Vacancy Details
- Centre Administrator – 01
- Case Worker – 02
- Counsellor – 01
- Para Legal Personal – 01
- Para Medical Personal – 02
- IT Staff – 02
- Multi-Purpose Helper – 02
- Security Guard – 02
- Total – 13
List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be called to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before the interview committee.
No individual call letters shall be issued for interview.
How to Apply
Applications complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of qualification, experience shall be submitted in the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer Branwari Kupwara in person or through registered post by or before 10-04-2022.
- Documents to be attached with the Application Forms:
- Self-attested copies of all academic / technical qualification certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Character Certificate (Police)